Getting started with your Engage aligners
Pick up your aligners
Text us at 920-315-8464 to verify you’ve picked up your aligners, and let us know if you have any questions
Watch the video!
Get those teeth moving!
- Aligners are numbered in sequence (# 1, 2, 3, etc)
- Aligners are marked with either an “L” for lower/bottom teeth or a “U” for upper/top teeth
- Do not bite your aligners into position…this may damage them! Use your clean fingers to push down into place
How many days for each set?
- Wear each set for 20-22 hours per day…the more you wear them, the better they’ll move!
- Take them out when eating and brushing
- Wear each set for 7 days, then change to the next set
How do I keep the aligners & my teeth clean?
- Brush like always! After eating or drinking, brush your teeth AND aligners with a toothbrush & toothpaste
- If NO toothbrush available, swish your mouth with water to get all the food & sugar off your teeth BEFORE putting aligners back in!
- For a fresher feel, it is ok to soak your aligners in Denture “Efferdent” tablets dissolved in water as needed
- Please do NOT put aligner in boiling water or dishwasher they will distort and will no longer fit!
What about the next visit?
- Your next appointment will be to check your progress…if you don’t already have this booked, please contact us!