Engage Orthodontics Virtual Appointments
Have questions about your aligners, retainers, or rubberbands? A great way for us to be able to help answer your questions is by having you take a few quick photos of your pearly whites. Follow these simple steps for excellent photo taking and ask us your question. We will do our best to get back to you within one business day!
The process is quite easy and it involves three steps:
1. Take these photos on your phone:
Using spoons or your fingers to retract your lips and cheeks, take these 4 photos:
Tips for taking great photos:
- Have a friend take the photos for you.
- Make sure your flash is on.
- Try and capture just your mouth/teeth if possible.
- Relax your lips.
- IMPORTANT: keep your teeth together while taking the photos and make sure to bite on your back teeth.
2. Please submit the photos to us by Text:
3. Wait to hear from us!
Our team will then review your photos and get back to you within 2 business days. For some in-person appointments that we had to cancel, we may reach out to you to complete the photos. OR, you may send your own virtual photos at any time!